|Tantanmen PHP 390|
|A tip for all you guys - always always eat your ramen with ajitamago (Japanese marinated half boiled egg)!|
|Best ramen I've ever had in my life, hands down. Everything from the soup, to the ground meat, to the noodles, to the spicy-ness was perfect. Even more enjoyable with an iced cold beer to go along with it.|
|A spoonful of heaven right there|
Comments / More Information:
- I finally got to try their Tantanmen! It's their bestseller but unfortunately they only serve this 6 pm and onwards
- I don't recommend the Tantanmen to people who can't handle spicy food. Although for me the spice level was just right
- For dinner I recommend ordering the Tantanmen and for lunch I recommend you order one of their lunch sets. You'd be crazy not to! You get a bunch of other dishes like gyoza and other things for only a few more pesos
- One thing I wasn't impressed about is their service. The restaurant also feels like a sauna once you've gone through your bowl of steaming hot ramen, I could tell that other customers had the same sentiments when I saw them wiping off the sweat from their faces and fanning themselves
- For some reason the Tantanmen isn't on their menu. Once again thanks to my friend Megan for introducing me to Ukokkei and for telling me about the Tantanmen Hehe. Love ya Meg!!
Check out my previous post on Ukokkei here for their menu and more!
Address: G/F Tesoro Bldg., 822 A. Arnaiz Ave. (Pasay Road)
San Lorenzo Village, Makati City
Telephone No.: 856-4588