|NYX Round Lipsticks from Digital Traincase PHP 150 each|
From left: Tea Rose, Fig, Thalia
|Both earrings from Style on Air PHP 100 each|
|Necklace PHP 200, Earrings PHP 90, Ring 70 All accessories from Mia Casa|
|Gold Mickey Mouse and rose gold diamond stud earrings from My Ticker Tape Parade PHP 250 each|
|I wasn't able to take note of the name of the store but it's located on the far left side of the bazaar. Originally PHP 70 but since I was their first buyer they gave it to me for PHP 60 instead|
|Oversized knit top from Sunday's Best PHP 399 (one size)|
More Information on the Bazaar:
- Friday: 12 noon to 10 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am to 10 pm
- One ticket costs PHP 100
- You can come in and out of the bazaar as much as you like within the day, just make sure to get stamped. You cannot reuse your ticket for another day
- The guard asked me to finish my drink before going in so I guess they don't allow food and drinks inside
- They have food stalls right outside the tent like Enzo's Shawarma, Mochiko, Pint, Saint's Alp, Manang's Chicken, Nacho King, Frosted, Saint's Alp and a few more
"Your Ultimate Beauty Store. Nail polishes, make up, brushes and more!"
Pre-order Site: http://beautygeeks.multiply.com/
* For Paul / Sol Villamayor
Telephone No.: 964-2144
Mobile No.: (0917) 565-0265
- Some brands that they have are NYX, Essie, China Glaze, O.P.I., Charm, etc.
Style on Air
"High quality, reasonably-priced, authentic Korean products. Bringing what is hot and in demand in Korean domestic fashion market"
Address: Greenhills Shopping Center, Bridgeway Shop, Ortigas Avenue, San Juan
Telephone No.: 788-2432
Mobile No.: (0917) 512-1573
Mobile No.: (0917) 841-5689
My Ticker Tape Parade
Mobile No.: (0917) 625-5907
- Some brands/stuff that they have are BAGGU, SFK, WeWood, Paperself, Cambridge Satchels, Lego etc.