8/20/12

Red Garlic Bistro

Nana and Eya shared an order of Fried Mozzarella Sticks and so did Kim and Misha PHP 345
"Five extra thick seasoned mozzarella cheese sticks, coated with Italian bread crumbs deep fried until crisp and served with their classic bolognese sauce"


Me, Nana and Eya all ordered the French Red Garlic Soup PHP 210
"Their signature soup served daily with sweet caramelized garlic and onions blended in a special broth topped with melted mozzarella cheese and grated parmesan cheese"

Nikki and I both shared an order of Mt. Fuji PHP 395 (cooking time is 20 minutes)
"Freshly baked sushi roll filled with tempura, U.S. baked scallops, japanese cucumber with Mt. Fuji spicy cream sauce topped with melted mozzarella cheese"

Misha's Calamari PHP 225
"Hand battered squid rings fried until golden. Served with their classic marinara sauce"

Nana and Eya's Lava Cake PHP 215
"Served with a choice of vanilla or raspberry ice cream"

From left: Kim, Nana, Me, Eya, Misha, Nikki

Me with the birthday girl, Les!


This was right before going to our friend Leslie's party so we just wanted to have a light dinner since we knew she was gonna be serving some food. (I just used my iPhone to take these pictures)

*Description and prices were taken from: http://www.munchpunch.com/red-garlic-bistro-blue-ridge/menu 

Comments:
- The French Red Garlic Soup was really good, I actually like it more than french onion soup. The serving is pretty small though
- Nikki and I both thought that the Mt. Fuji had too much mayonnaise in it which turned me off. It's definitely something worth trying but I probably wouldn't order it again


Red Garlic Bistro
Address: 218 Blueridge A Katipunan Avenue, 1110 Quezon City
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Garlic-Bistro/292275794121853 
Telephone No.: 682-1860
Email: redgarlicbistro@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. These foods all look great. Yummy!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress! Where'd you get it? xx
    Could you maybe make posts about your outfits? All look fab too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I got it from Topshop :)
      As much as I do love fashion, I don't think I've got what it takes to blog about it...
      I think I'll just stick to food and beauty for now ♥
      And thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!! Really means a lot to me

      Delete