|HEAT in Edsa Shangri-La|
"Healthy Eating ● Amazing Tastes"
|HEAT's promo until September 30. Take advantage of this!|
|One of their dessert bars|
|The sushi and sashimi I got. Sorry I wasn't able to take pictures of my other plates! Too busy stuffing my face...|
|Bread pudding and two scoops of vanilla ice cream with vanilla sauce and chocolate syrup|
Comments / More Information:
- I was only able to take pictures of about half of the food that they have because I got too caught up in stuffing my face with everything. My bad!
- Heat's Promo: For lunch and dinner buffets 40% on Mondays and 30% on Tuesdays and Wednesdays until September 30
- Seafood & Barbecue Nights available Thursdays to Saturdays
- One of my favorite buffets in Manila (another one is Spiral from Sofitel)
- They had Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Indian, Middle Eastern and Continental (European) cuisines
- Some of the other food I wasn't able to take pictures of: lechon, cold seafood, grilling station, pasta station, carving station, bread and cheese station, teppanyaki ice cream station (they had about 6 different flavors of ice cream), crepe station, chocolate fondue fountains and etc.
- They also had Filipino desserts like bibingka, puto bumbong, halo-halo, suman and etc.
- For dessert I recommend eating their bread pudding with vanilla ice cream and vanilla sauce and chocolate syrup. Sooo yummy!
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operating hours are from 6 am to 12 midnight
- They accomodate both smoking and non-smoking guests
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel also has other restaurants besides HEAT: Paparazzi (Italian), Senju (Japanese), and Summer Palace (Chinese)
- Make sure to reserve beforehand to avoid having to wait for a table, especially on weekends
- You can have your parking ticket validated in HEAT so parking is free
Address: Lobby Level, Tower Wing, Edsa Shangri-La Hotel, 1 Garden Way, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
Telephone No.: (632)633-8888 ext. 2738 and 22739