7/8/12

Mad Mark's Man Sandwich + Frozen D

Mad Mark's Man Sandwich and Frozen Desserts, a tiny restaurant in Kapitolyo




Homemade Iced Tea

I decided to order one of their bestsellers, "THE" Man Sandwich: PHP 290
Mad Mark's Description: "For meat lovers. Grilled chicken angus beef topped and fresh mushroom then melted with mozzarella cheese." (copied off their menu)

I was only able to eat half of this 10 inch long sandwich!
All their other sandwiches can be purchased in either 10 inches (Man Sandwich) or 5 inches (Just Sandwich) but since I got their signature "THE" Man Sandwich, I didn't have the option of getting just the 5 inches.

I added a side of Herb Parmesan fries to my sandwich: +PHP 50

4pcs Zing Wings 'n Grains: PHP 195 (sauce on the side)
Mad Mark's Description: "3-joint zing wings served with garden grains" (copied off their menu)

My dad's Lumberjack sandwich (also a bestseller): PHP 290
 Mad Mark's Description: "Succulent angus beef grilled with fresh mushroom and served with bell pepper, caramelized onions and mozzarella" (copied off their menu)

Homemade ice cream menu

Half-Baked Madagascar: PHP 68
One of their ice cream bestsellers!

Mad Mark's Man Sandwich + Frozen D
Address: 23 East Capitol Drive, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City
Telephone No.: 342-6802
Email: insanely.mad.mark@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment