|MAC's Lip and Cheek Colour in Relaxation from the Casual Color Summer 2012 Collection|
|MAC's Lip and Cheek Colour in Relaxation: PHP 1,300 for 13 ml|
|Top: blended swatch; Bottom: heavy swatch|
- Evening Stroll
- Have a Lovely Day!
- Keep It Casual
- Keep It Loose
- Weekend Getaway
- Lazy Sunday
- Out for Fun
Availability: MAC Cosmetics stores (Hurry! They're limited edition and three of their colors are already sold out in the Rockwell branch the last time I checked)
Price: PHP 1,300
Size: 13 ml
- You can build up the color or blend it out to the shade of your choice
- Pros: It's simple yet pretty; it's easy to bring around because it's small and light, easy to use when you're out because you don't need a brush to apply it, all you need are your fingers
- Cons: Leaves you with dirty fingers; it's not stackable because of the dome shaped lid
Reasonability of Price
Tips / Comments:
- If you have somewhat oily skin/don't like the look of creamy blushes/perspire easily then it will be best if you set translucent powder over your cheeks after applying this product
- As a cheek product, these are great for people with dry skin
- As a lip product, I recommend these to everyone. They're pigmented, moisturizing and they last pretty long
- If you're the type who's always on the go then this product is for you!
- This will definitely find a home in my handbag
- Get them before they run out!
- Check out the rest of the Casual Colour collection products here!