3/4/14

Mrs. Graham's S'more Macaron


Inside-Out S'more Macaron PHP 50

It wasn't just love at first sight, it was love at first bite. French macarons have got to be one of my favorite desserts in the world and bakeries are really bringing up their game by introducing more and more unique flavors to the market. Who would've thought of combining a macaron and a s'more? Mrs. Graham's did! You experience all the flavors of a s'more but in a completely different way.

Mrs. Graham's has a ton of exciting flavors you never that you'd taste in a macaron like the Inside-Out S'more (in the photo above), Pancake with Maple Buttercream, French Toast with Peanut Buttercream, Tiramisu, Baileys and more. Check out the rest of the macaron flavors and their prices here!

Mrs. Graham's 
Address: 51C, Scout Rallos St., Barangay Laging Handa, Quezon City
Instagram: @mrsgrahamscafe
Email: mrsgrahamsbakery@gmail.com
Mobile No.: (0915) 812-2662

10 comments:

  1. I've never seen anything like this... it sounds amazing! French macarons are definitely one of my favorite desserts ever too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading your blog !!!

    Do checkout mine www.michellehflim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO jealous we can't get macarons like that in vancouver! My mom is going to the philippines next month, so I should get her to mail me some haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tha macaroon looks so delish!!!
    is that a marshmello in the middle??!
    ahah anyways just wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway, where if you join, you will get a $30 voucher to spend on clothes (≧‿≦)
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/06/dress-giveaway-sponsored-by-yoyomelody.html
    
xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || New Outfit Post || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good information and Inspiring & Interesting.

    success always

    Stone Tools Sex
    Drug Anesthetic / Drug Sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss your blog! Try to come back :P

    How awesome is it that this is so close to where I live and I don't even know about it. I'm a sucker for smores pa naman.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh I miss reading your posts! It's been awhile! Your pictures look so good! I WANNA TRY THOSE SMORES!! OMNOMNOM :/ Anyway I hope you'll visit my blog too for my new post! :)

    OOTDs while I was away: http://ara-oundtheworld.blogspot.com/2015/06/style-is-knowing-who-you-are-what-you.html

    Keep on smiling! Shahara xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That look so delicious! SMORES~~~ I have to make my own smores here in Asia...

    Celly | Asian Beauty and Makeup Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete