3/28/16

Maison by Nail Spa



I first stumbled upon a photo of Maison by Nail Spa on Instagram. Of course I did... I'd definitely dub this the most Insta worthy nail spa in Metro Manila. In fact it was a photo of one of those couches at the back, which were both occupied, much to my disappointment. Take it from me and make an appointment beforehand.
A spacious spot for those with company. A mother and her two little girls came in shortly after I did and settled in that area, they were able to close the curtains too for a private pampering time. 
Their selection of nail polishes vary from brands like Loboutin, Chanel, Dior, Butter London, Deborah Lippmann, Illamasqua, Marc Jacobs, to 3CE, Essie, OPI, and more - with respective additional charges for more high end brands.
Some of the regular priced nail polish brands. Seche Vite, Barry M, China Glaze, Color Club, 3CE, and more.
Top 3 choices! The Nail Paint by Barry M, front and center, was the winner of the day. It slipped my mind to check for the name of the lacquer since I was in a hurry, but I looked it up online and I'm almost convinced that it's the shade Mushroom.
Nail tools and accessories organized neatly in uniformed containers. This makes the neat freak in me happy.
All services come with a complimentary beverage, even just for the 200 peso Change Polish service. They offer different flavored teas, as well as bottled drinks like Sola Iced Tea and Stellina's Lemonade. I had one entire pot of english breakfast tea all to myself, which I was only able to have a cup of because of how quick my manicurist was! 
I'm in the Rockwell area a lot of the time and the only place I would get my nails done was at Blo. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy getting my manicures there, they do a good job at making my polish stay perfect for an entire week and it's affordably priced, but their selection of nail polishes isn't much. (I'd literally get the exact same shade during each visit, my favorite Barefoot in Barcelona by OPI.) This probably won't be my go-to nail spa for a quick Change Polish service though just because I'd like to take my time and relax during future visits to Maison. 



Maison by Nail Spa
Address: G/F Edades Tower and Garden Villas, Amorsolo Drive, Rockwell Center
* Near Dean & Deluca, Hajime and Bistro du Vin
Telephone No.: 893-2823
* WiFi Available

1 comment:


  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete