|Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Available in Healthy Options for PHP 429 (contains 1 lb / 454 g)|
"World's Most Powerful Facial"
|Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is 100% natural calcium bentonite clay from Death Valley, California; where it is sun dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees. This helps remove impurities and dirt from the pores, lifts pimples and blackheads, and is ideal for deep pore cleansing.|
1. Mix clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water. It is best to use a glass, pottery or wooden bowl; do not use a metal bowl or utensil. Stir the mixture well to a smooth paste. Add more clay or liquid as needed.
Since I'm fairly new to this product, I decided to use water first instead of apple cider vinegar. I also add more filtered water (I'm sure you can use tap water but I dunno this makes me feel safer) to the equal parts mixture until it's a smooth paste. One teaspoon each of clay and water is more than enough for the whole face. Also remember to use warm water because the paste just ends up lumpy and not smooth with cold water.
2. Apply 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch to the face or other area.
1/4 inch thick is that even possible... I just slather on as much product as I can on my face using a clean foundation brush.
3. Let it dry for 5 - 10 minutes for delicate skin and 15 - 20 minutes for normal skin.
The first time I used this as a mask, I left it on for 10 minutes. The second time, I left it on for 15 minutes.
4. Remove clay by washing with warm water.
I run a washcloth in warm water and use this to remove most of the product off of my face, then follow up with a rinse. Slight redness of the skin is completely normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes.
Mix equal parts of the clay with brewed green tea and 500 mg. of vitamin c with bioflavonoids. Apply to skin, allow to dry and rinse.
Mix equal parts of clay with brewed Pau d' Arco Tea and 5 drops of tea tree oil. Apply to feet, especially in between toes, let fry for 30 minutes and rinse well in warm water.
Mix equal parts clay with apple cider vinegar, add 1 tbsp raw honey. Apply to skin, allow to dry for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Mix half a pound of clay with half a pint of apple cider vinegar. Apply a thin coat of mixture to the body and allow to dry for 15 - 20 minutes. Rinse well in the shower.
Tips / Recommendations:
- If you're new to this product, I suggest you test this out first by using water instead of apple cider vinegar and leave it on for 10 minutes. Just for you to get the feel of how it reacts to your skin, because apple cider vinegar and leaving it on for a long time might be too harsh for some.
- Using a foundation brush will let you have better control of applying the product and give a more precise and even application. Plus it leaves your brush soft and smooth afterwards!
- It's best to use this at night, since it leaves the skin slightly red after.
This is hands down my all time favorite mask! I use this once a week and it's helped in overall improving my skin. After removing the mask my skin feels clean but still hydrated, refreshed, soft and brighter. If you have oily and acne prone skin, I definitely recommend this product. Plus it's cheap, especially for the amount of product given.
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
Locations: Rockwell R2 level (beside National Bookstore), Shangri-La, SM Megamall, etc.