9/21/12

Yellow Halo

Yellow Halo - The guilt-free kitchen!







My Tomato, Basil, Cottage Cheese Sandwich PHP 90 (260 calories)

Chesca's Mongolian Beef PHP 230 (450 calories)

We both ordered one Mango Fruity each PHP 65 (100 calories)

Comments / More Information:
- Both my sandwich and Chesca's brown rice weren't served hot, or even warm
- Chesca's Mongolian Beef also came with a free iced tea, which practically tasted like hot tea with ice in it. The vegetables and the beef were really bland
- Their mango shake's sweetness relies only on the mangoes that they used, no sugar added
- I was really disappointed considering that I was excited and super hungry from my hot yoga class. I guess I shouldn't have expected much for a meal less than 500 calories. It was too good to be true! </3
- The restaurant's located on the 22nd floor of Strata 100 which is the Wellness Complex. You can also find 360 Fitness Club, Yoga+, Polecats Manila, Spaholics, and a derma on this floor


Yellow Halo
Address: 22 F Wellness Alliance Strata 100, F. Ortigas Jr. St. Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Mobile No.: (0906)3560770
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/YellowHaloGuiltFreeKitchen 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/YellowHaloResto 

No comments:

Post a Comment